Friday, October 9, 2009

Itty Bitty News

Good ole Itty Bitty...he puts up with a lot having ME for a mother. Thankfully, he has my wicked sense of humour, so he gives as good as he gets.

I took him to a lecture this morning, which was two hours of H-E-double hockey sticks!! sooooo boring......... ugh!

I introduced him all around, and I'm sure he'll not forget the experience soon. He got to put some faces to all the characters that I talk about every day.

So here's some recent conversations with Itty Bitty...

(Scene: me, waking up from a 2 hour nap)
ITTY BITTY: Wow, that was some kind of nap you had
ME: Yeah, cool eh? Hey, how come you never nap? Naps seriously RAWK!!!!!
ITTY BITTY: Carpe diem, mom. Sieze the day.

(scene: in the car, me singing along to Lynyrd Skynyrd at the top of my lungs)
ME: Now they call you Prince Charming!!! can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes!!! ...huh, you don't even know what 'ludes are, do you?
ITTY BITTY: Quaaludes.
ME: Excuse me? I think I just told you that YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!
ITTY BITTY: Fine....what's a lude, mom?
ME: (singing again) Ooooh that smell !!! Can't you smell that smell??? Ooooh that smell!!! The smell of death surrounds you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment