Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miss me???

Ya - - I'm missing blogs and blogging....not to mention quilting!

It's going to be a few more weeks before I begin to see a glimmer at the end of the tunnel too. Next week I have two exams, a presentation to give, and an essay outline to hand in - - oh yeah, and the regular couple hundred pages of reading to do.

EVERY body at school is sick. There's a real icky flu thing running rampant. So far, I'm infection free...I have me some kick ass kinda immunity!!!..but even the profs have been sick.

4 comments:

  1. You just jinx yourself....whenever I say anything like that I ALWAYS get it!! Never fails....I wish you luck...with your studies too! Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're missing you too! Are you able to come to the guild meeting next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When and if the bug catches you...please sneeze down the street opposite to my direction. I'm already had enough sickness for one year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wash those hands......keep hands away from your face, eat and sleep well and you might make it without getting sick! good luck :0)
    I got my flu shot yesterday so I can visit my granddaughter in Nov.

    Study hard us bloggers will be here waiting for you when you come up for air.

    We got out first snow here in Pokeytown today
    Happy Sewing (when you can)

    ReplyDelete