Monday, October 17, 2011

(Still No) Design Wall Monday

I appreciate all the design wall suggestions - had Hubby take a look at them, and hopefully I'll have something fixed up soon.

Surprise!  I got my sewing machine out!  And Gibby remembers what his job is....bite at pieces as they come through the feed dogs.

It's been a freaky weekend in Guelph.  Saturday was the 1st Annual Guelph Zombie Walk.  My mother-in-law was visiting this past weekend, and we were having coffee in the mall, when a blood covered man went lurching past.  What?!?!  Pretty soon a whole parade of raggedy, maimed, blood splattered, undead dragging past us. NEXT! Yesterday protesters took over the Square in front of our apartment to Occupy Guelph.  There's still folks out there in their tents in solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street movement.

1 comment: