Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thankful

It's been a beautiful weekend.  Itty Bitty decided university residence long weekends were pretty lonely, so he came and spent the night in Guelph with us last night, and then we headed "home" today to have breakfast with my family, and turkey dinner with Hubby's this afternoon.

It was nice to see everyone, and of course the drive was lovely -- all the autumn colours are blazing!  This is my favourite season.

I had a chance to talk quilts with my S-I-L this afternoon, and that really got me itching to do some sewing.  So when I got back home I started pulling out some old projects.  I spent a bit of time working on a new block for Baltimore Folk Fusion.  Cut some pieces out, and pressed the background fabric.  Starting to lose the light, I switched to Grandmother's Flower Garden. I've run out of ugly vintage fabrics, so I'm having to mix two prints in each blossom.  I'm up to 76 now!


No comments:

Post a Comment