Friday, November 9, 2012

Good News!


I had some blood work last week, and this morning, got a call from the doctor's office telling me that I needed to come in on Monday.  HUH?

My TSH is sky high. YEAH!!!!!!!

That might seem a little bizarre -- celebrating abnormal medical tests.  But this explains EVERYTHING!  For the past two months or so I've been freaking exhausted!

About a month ago, I cut back my sleeping pill to half, because I was having such a hard time getting out of bed. I know...why am I taking a sleeping pill if I'm so tired?  Believe me...insomniacs are some of the most tired people on the planet!  But that didn't help.

I've been too tired to do anything.  The apartment looks like hell, and I think Cheerios should be on the menu for dinner every night.  I was starting to think that I was becoming depressed.  

I get my thyroid checked regularly, because I have had Hashimoto's thyroiditis since I was pregnant with Itty Bitty nearly 20 years ago.  I've had to take medication before, so I'm not worried, but it's been yeeeeeeears.  

Just so darn happy that I'm soon going to be feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment