Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day


I had scheduled today off, using up some "in lieu time" I had accumulated at work.  I was looking forward to a day at home on my own, tucked under the sewing table.  But Mother Nature had other ideas - and Hubby is home on a Snow Day!

Oh well, I have managed to do some sewing anyway - - I've assembled some borders for Black & White.  (The strips on the wall belong to Aunt Lizzie's Scrap Basket)  I hope to have the top totally assembled before the end of the weekend.



I've been working away on my hexie flowers together this week too.


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, interesting blocks on your design wall and on the ironing board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I have nominated you for the Liebster award. I wasn't going to nominate anyone - it is, after all, just a chain letter but, all things considered, it's a nice way to introduce people to other blogs. If you don't want to follow it through, I won't be offended!

    ReplyDelete