Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm having a really good day...The Ides of March...pffffffft

My contract at work is ending in August, but this morning we got word that I've got funding for another year, with a significant increase in pay AND benefits.  Yep, it's a pretty good day.

Our executive director sent out the good news to staff and the board of directors. One of our board members, who happens to do front line work in the community, and pretty closely with me on some cases, brought in a congratulatory flowering plant for me this afternoon:


It will be a pretty quiet weekend here.  Hubby has been brought down with a belly bug - - he's in a Gravol & Immodium induced coma right now.  He's better today than yesterday, but has slept most of the day, only getting up for about 30 minutes when I came home at lunch and made him a cup of tea.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that hubby is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete