Friday, September 4, 2015

Took me a minute....but I remembered how to use my sewing machine...


I have bit on a rather extended break from sewing and quilting, but recently my imagination has been sparked again by images on Pinterest and Facebook, so I believe I can confirm I've been reinfected with a thread bug.  I don't know how long I've been working on Jamestown Landing - it's been on my design wall for at least 10 months I reckon.  Time to get this thing done!  Monday I spent making too many blocks.  By last night I just needed to sew three long seams.  


In between, I've added to my 3" (finished) nine patches.  I think there's about 180 in my jar now.


This morning I was awake at 5:30 - - a perfect time to listen to CBC radio, and stitch those last seams.  Next up is string piecing piano key borders.  

Not much excitement planned for the long weekend.  Hubby is working all three days.  I have an online class on Monday evening (class on LABOUR DAY????).

This is what I've been reading:


1 comment:

  1. That's good that you got your inspiration back. Hope sewing again, can lead more into creations. Take care. Nice read.

    ReplyDelete